Breakfast talk coming up in un momento, but first I want to share with you some recent search terms people have entered on google that have somehow taken them to Happy or Hungry. I have a stats thing that tells me how people get here. So remember, I am always stalking you. Actually, I am reverse stalking you, because I am stalking you stalking me. So we’re all just stalkers. And it’s all good.
But anyhoozles, let’s get to it. My fave search terms over the past couple of weeks:
- Shut up brain (I’m assuming that took the person to this post, when I had trouble concentrating on yoga)
- Funny pictures of people crying (I don’t think I have any of those, this person may have been disappointed…)
- I want to bike as my main method of transportation (don’t we all…)
- Evil vegetable pics (pretty sure my post on brussels sprouts came up with this search)
- Survivor tube top (it’s called a buff, and it is so much more than just a tube top)
- why am i so lethargic in the morning i only eat dinner don’t eat breakfast or lunch (I think you probably just answered your own question, my friend…)
- Finger bite (my friend Dawn is responsible for this one)
- Giant moth southern ontario (I hope you were happy when you found pictures of this beast)
- Goat cheese and apple hunger games (YES! I knew I wasn’t the only person who wanted this combo because of that book! Check it out here)
- Paper bag princess(I have no idea why this search landed someone on my blog, however it is kind of ironic because that is what I dressed as for Halloween this year, though I have never mentioned it on here…)
- Good looking chocolate (when is chocolate not good looking?)
- A story of why I like to ride my bike
- Crash on a planet game have to have fun to get home (sign me up, sounds like a good time)
- What was so special about lord byron (he’s a cheesefest and makes me laugh hard)
- Caring for northeast Ohio moth and eggs (why would you ever want to care for this?)
And my personal favourite
- Man eats baby 2011 (I don’t even know…)
There’s some others…but you get the idea. So if you ever have trouble typing “happyorhungry.com” in your browser, not to worry! Any of those search terms will get you here as well :).
I woke up this morning with only one thing on my mind. A savoury breakfast.
Usually for my morning meal I like to enjoy somethin’ a little on the sweet side, but on weekends I am always craving something more of the salty variety. I called on Ando the Griddle Whisperer to cook us up some eggs!
I had a perfectly cooked over-easy egg with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese on top of a whole wheat English muffin. Fresh raspberries and blueberries served as a yummy little side. Deeeelish.
I combined my muffin halves to make an over-easy healthified Egg McMuffin, and dug in.
I used to be really picky about how my eggs were cooked. I would only eat my eggs scrambled and fried (with no runny yolk), because I felt like if I was eating a runny yolk it meant the egg was uncooked, and then I felt weird. A few years ago, I actually tried an over-easy egg and now I am allllll about the runny factor. I don’t find eggs to be as good without a little runniness.
I am a runny convert, for sure.
How do you like your eggs?
If you have a blog, what are some funny search terms that have led people to you?
Have a great Sunday!