Hellooooo friends! I am still away until this eve, but last week I was nominated by Steph at Lunges and Lunch for the 7 Links post (survey?!) that has been circulating the blog world. You have probably already seen the rules, but here they are if you’re unfamiliar!
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 bloggers.
5) And so it goes on!
6) They’ll be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on our blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links
Welp, here are my seven links!
This is tricky, I really have no idea. Let’s go with The Day Walmart Mixed Up My Photos.
Pretty beautiful, right?!
According to my stats, my most popular post has been:
I’m naturally not a very confrontational person, and I really strive to keep my blog a happy place, so I don’t think I have ever published something that would be considered controversial. I have nothing for this one. Correct me if I’m wrong!
I have a few I think I would say for this one…
- The Healthy Tipping Point
- Healthy Eating Staples
- Healthy Grocery Shopping Tips
- Motivation is What Gets You Started
Those are always the most helpful even for me when I re-read them!
Surprisingly, I got a lot of feedback from this post! I think it’s because I drew pictures for it 😉
And also, my post about accidentally locking a cat in a suitcase for three days (ACCIDENTALLY.)
Not Enough Attention
My two cartoon posts!
Those took me ages, so I want everyone in the world to read them! 😀
I always really liked that post.
I have three posts that I am the most proud of. Writing them brought a tear to my eye 😉
Annnd that’s all I got! But now I must tag some peeps…
Have fun ladies!